Accountable for finding clients and new ways to provide clients with the satisfactions they derive from our service offerings, at lower cost, and with the greater ease.
Account Managers (regional)
The Business Development function is responsible for pipeline velocity and achieving sales goals. This function is responsible for the following:
- Develop marketing plan
- Create capabilities statement and other sales, marketing, and advertising collateral
- Work closely with CIO to develop marketing campaigns, product datasheet, case studies, etc.
- Work closely with VP of CRM to develop revision releases, assess client feedback, etc.
- Penetrate vertical markets through needs analysis, fiscal year forecasts, etc.
- Define customer groups and establish sales goals and quotas
- Develop incentives and promotional programs
- Coach/train sales force
- All matters of sales, marketing, and advertising activities
- Build and develop sales channel partner and teaming relationships
- Assign Account Managers to each customer
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Perform S.W.O.T. analysis
- Perform cost benefit analysis and return on investment (ROI) reviews
- Prepare total cost of downership (TCO) reviews